WELCOMING MESSAGE~!

Hello all, welcome to this site, originally named "Freedom" and established last year (forgotten when). Kira have made this site a new layout and the old one will no longer be used. Hope you like this layout as well.

Although this site is considered as Kira's blog, it is dedicated to Gundam Seed Destiny summaries, which is on air right now in Japan. For those who are not fortunate enough to watch the series themselves, Kira will try to write the summaries as often as possible. Remember to come back and check us out =]

Since many of you have questions on the series and on the past Gundam Seed series, please feel free to post anything on the chatbox. I will try my best to answer them if I know the answer. Also, remember to send me some feedbacks on this site, about anything is okay =D

- Kira. 10 Aug 2005

Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Updates...

Mood: Betsuni. T_T

Updates...

Long time haven't updated here, that's because I don't know what to update... GSD has ended but I got information from Stellar that there will be a special... next year T_T so I am actually waiting for it now.

Meanwhile I don't know what I write, anyone who wants GS and GSD songs can request them at Anime Genkai.

I have also got a new Kira fanpage up here. I have uploaded the only song sung by Kira - Ima Kono Shunkan ga Subete on the music page. There is only 500Mb bandwidth each month so if you want to download, be quick ;)
posted by Kira Yamato | 11:43 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. commonwealth attorneys virginia beach mesothelioma attorneys san francisco86

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


About the webmaster
Name: Kira Yamato
Age: 18
Birthday: 08 February
Education: Year 2
Industry: Civil Engineering
Fav. Anime: Gundam Seed
Fav. Manga: Tennis no Oujisama
Hobby: Drawing, calculus, web making
About: Kira is currently a student who likes to use his spare time to make websites or roam around on the net. My life would be greatly affected if my computer dies one day *cries*. Aside from this, I am a nothing special person who is lazy at times, not sure why this is so. I am happy that someone visits my sites. Thank you very much to you all =D

Affiliations

Link to us~!
Text:

Pic Code:

Please e-mail Kira with your site url and button (50x50) for linking =]

Blah Blahs
Click here to join and chat in our forum =D


Friends' Bloggies
aisubeki
Animus
chrno
clyne-mikiyo
digitalparadisez
Envy
fearless
Haruka
hayami.wai
herochan
KimayaShinji
KiraKun
kura
martianunicorn
minako
peihui
stellar_memoria
Winter-Rin
yomiko

Recent Posts

  • Strike Freedom Gundam
  • Episode 50
  • Episode 49
  • Episode 48
  • Episode 47
  • Episode 46
  • Episode 45
  • Episode 44
  • Episode 43
  • Episode 42
  • Blogspot
    - Kira 2005